Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To courts Judge Maria Lourdes Afiuni, political prey of Chávez. +Video

Maria Lourdes Afiuni is a political Chávez prey, he her sentenced “they put life imprisonment to me”. Since this is a country where the division of the powers does not exist because that debilitates the state as there said the president of the Supreme Court of Justice, since it is done what he says, and point. We are with her the Venezuelans that we fight for the freedoms, and feel deeply his situation, with this threat it has her very difficult, so we must be attentive because also, his life in the place where she is imprisoned might be in danger. For this Friday there is foreseen the hearing of presentation of Afiuni, let's remember that it is for the case of the conditional freedom granted to the businessman Eligio Cedeño. It was imputed of the supposed crimes of proper corruption, abuse of authority, association to commit an offense and favorecimiento of evasion. In this video the first time that went to the court is applauded by his coworkers, it handcuffed as if she was a delinquent. Let's ask God for her. I update 2:09. Dilatory tactics? The hearing was deferred because the judge was of rest.

Related in my blog

  • Hugo Chávez asks for “30 years of prison” for jueza that granted freedom to Eligio Cedeño
    December 11, 2009
  • Case Chose Cedeño, Chávez arranges jail, an imprisoned judge
    December 14, 2009
  • “The powers division debilitates the State”. The judgment of 2009 in Venezuela
    January 04, 2010
  • 11 years of Chávez and a president of the TSJ for whom “the powers division debilitates the State”
    December 07, 2009

Wide information in my blog on the case of Maria Lourdes Afiuni on having pulsated

Wide information about the case of Maria Lourdes Afiuni in the Blog of the Grupo11: We want Justice! which represented on having pulsated

Jueza Afiuni: "I am a political Chávez prey”
In a cell of 4 long for 2 wide one and with a condemnation of 35 years of prison imposed by the head of state in national chain, the judge 31 ° of Control of the Metropolitan Area of Caracas, Maria Lourdes Afiuni Mora, does not lose the hopes to demonstrate that it did not commit the crimes foreseen in the Law against the Corruption and the Penal code of which the Public Department accuses it.
From his center of seclusion in the National Institute of Feminine Orientation (INOF), where only the sun has seen two times that it has been moved to courts, Afiuni says that the Venezuelan justice is of knees, “to be a judge or district attorney one cannot be a coward”.

Across a contact achieved by his lawyer, Juan Garantón, the judge reports what the day of his detention happened for having granted on December 10 a substitute precautionary measure to the businessman Eligio Cedeño.

Some days after his detention the 50th judge of Control, Leydis Azuaje, denied to grant him a substitute measurement of the exclusive one of freedom which was requested by his defense lawyers, decision that he benefited last December 13 to the judicial deputies stopped by the same cause.

Juridical reason to grant it to prevent substitute the businessman Eligio Cedeño?
- I dictated a decision that was inside my functions, it was necessary to take that one decision the absence of interest of the Public Department to realize the preliminary hearing and the procedural delay that mister Cedeño was enduring, there were the only records with procedural delay that had my court. I have never had special dealing with any case and this was what happened in the case Cedeño.

Is it true that the district attorneys of the Public Department had anticipated him by means of a written communication that they would not assist to the act on December 10?
- it is completely false. The first hearing was fixed for December 8, this day yes they warned me that they would not help and we leave it for December 10, this day we wait in the room for more than two hours and a half for the district attorneys and they did not present before themselves in the court, but then I found out that they had come early to the Courthouse.

The district attorneys to ten minutes for 12:00 p.m. presented before themselves in the court making sure that they had not helped early because they were in a hearing with the case of the bankers, situation that I stated and it was false because they had this hearing on December 8.

Representatives of the Lawyer's office were present and had no objection only asked me for a copy of the record.

Do official spokesmen make sure that Cedeño paid a high sum of money to him?
- my question is: Where is this money? they realized levellings in my house took my thesis of grade and a bankbook Banesco. In my accounts they have not obtained anything.

The persons in charge of my sit-in have been in charge of weaving an endless number of false histories, like cashings of money, escapes of science fiction, sentimental relations, because thinking is ingenuous that it has been for simple conviction to grant a precautionary measure respecting the article 1 of the Penal Procedural Organic Code.

Afiuni joked making sure that “the Antonini suitcase is a tip compared with what they say that he paid Cedeño to me”.

How was it that the Disip leveled the Judicial Palace only 15 minutes after having dictated the decision, and knowing what had happened why did not they stop the accused?
- it was impressive because after printing four release from prison ballots they leveled the Palace, and I had not time to print the order of prohibition of exit of the country that would be directed to the direction of Migration and Frontier Area of the Ministry of Home Affairs and Justice. At first they stopped me alone, but then the same district attorneys in charge of the cause with a leveling without order in an apartment where they rest 52 competent courts to agree it stopped shut up to the whole personnel that there was.

Minutes later they stopped three officials of the Disip who moved Cedeño to the Court. They liberated two deputies but they are working without receiving salary and have cancelled not even the Christmas bonuses.

The inspector raised a record making sure that yes there were release from prison ballots, but mysteriously these minutes disappeared.

Who supports it after the grills, the president Hugo Chávez or the Venezuelan justice?
- I am considered to be a political prey because in my records nothing exists. Also in national chain it was in charge which they were giving the maximum sorrow and even said that it was deserving of an execution.

A district attorney and an official of the Disip said to me that I am paying the years of jail that Eligio Cedeño was lacking.

Is he afraid for his life imprisoned in the INOF, bearing in mind that there are interns that you processed?
Yes I am afraid for my life, and it is an irresponsibility that the Public Department declares that here I do not cover danger. But I must highlight that the officials of the Disip and the cares of the penitentiary center have treated me very well, when they moved the first time to the Palace the National Guard to me it was not going to handcuff me but the president of the Judicial Circuit ordered to do it and with the hands backwards. In fact there were intentions of leaving me in the cells of the Disip, but the 50th judge of Control, Leydis Azuaje, said to me that I am sorry about it very much but you go away for the INOF, it is an order of the president of the (Judicial) Circuit.

I cannot deny that I came much scared to this place because there were 24 interns that it had sued of which only there remain 13 and take strong crimes as a murder, a sequestration and an infanticide.
The first day that I came I slept almost 24 hours because I was almost five days old without resting.

What does he think about the current situation of the Judicial Power?
- it is of knee, and to be a judge or district attorney one cannot be a coward. Sooner or later my case will serve as example, when I granted the precautionary measure I thought that it was delivering a key to the Judicial Power so that it was becoming independent; but this key they used prey got. There are many things those that I am sacrificing and about what more I am sorry is the suffering of my family, but I do not regret having taken this decision because it was expiring with my functions. How can a judge, a district attorney, a judicial official walk calm knowingly that these persons are being deprived of freedom separated from his dear beings, putting in danger his lives, without having only one conviction not even element?
Source: 2001

Today there is realized hearing of presentation of the jueza Afiuni
JMS
Globovisión
3/5/2010 10:27:14 AM a.m.

For this Friday Maria Lourdes Afiuni is foreseen the hearing of presentation of the jueza by the case of the freedom granted to the businessman Eligio Cedeño. Afiuni is imputed of the supposed crimes of proper corruption, abuse of authority, association to commit an offense and favorecimiento of evasion.

Afiuni will be presented before the Court 31 of Control of Caracas.

The jueza finds 56 imprisoned in the INOF after the ratification of the exclusive measurement of freedom on the part of the Court.

Afiuni is processed for having granted a freedom measurement to the businessman Eligio Cedeño last December 10, who the same day ran away and came up to the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment